Success! Treat Age Spots and Other Skin Pigmentation Problems Naturally
It is a fact. Our skin changes with age. Those changes are generally not for the best from an appearance standpoint. The following describes some of those changes and Ultherapy Singapore the associated impact on our skin and appearance:
- Most people past 20 years of age will show some kind of aging on their skin. The leading cause of aging skin is the lack of ascorbic acid. This translates into diminished cellular production of collagen and elastin. This results in the loss of hydration, and the loss of our smooth, radiant skin of youth.
- When we expose our skin to the sun, our body secretes melanin to protect against the damaging UV rays. The secretion of melanin will result in changes in skin pigmentation which cause freckles and age spots to appear. In younger people, the changes in pigmentation will fade away over 2 or 3 weeks as the skin repairs itself. But in us older folks, our skin does not repair as quickly and the changes may become permanent.
- Age spots begin to form as the amount of oxygen getting to the collagen tissues decreases. Reduced oxygen to the collagen tissues, results in reduced production of elastin. As the top layer of skin tissue thins, age spots frequently appear showing signs of sun damage. Reduced production of elastin also allows wrinkles to form.
- Dark pigmentation called liver spots often develop from pregnancy, inflamed ovaries, menopause or liver diseases. Except for those pregnancy-induced, liver spots are typically hard to get rid of, especially as we age. Those that are pregnancy-induced often go away a few weeks after giving birth.
There are several natural ingredients, when combined, have shown success in reducing, if not eliminating, age spots and other skin pigmentation problems. With consistent use over time, a compound formed from these ingredients will diminish and, in many cases, eliminate age spots. The skin surface is left smooth, without scarring, and seems to prevent reemergence on the area applied.
- Salix Nigra – Commonly known as Black Willow Tree Extract was originally used as the basic ingredient for aspirin. Used on the skin, the extract is an excellent exfoliate that increases cell renewal capabilities without the irritation associated with other treatments like salicylic acid.
- Polyacrylamide – A super absorbent material that is effective in absorbing residual debris from exfoliation of the skin.
- Cinnamon Extract – A common skin nutrient and regenerator if used in the proper doses. If used in a pure oil form, it may cause irritation.
- Diazolidinyl Urea – An antimicrobial preservative. It is derived from allantoin and is used as a safe preservative, penetrator and rejuvenator in leave-on and rinse-off cosmetic products.
- Laminaria Saccharina – A brown seaweed extract that is a proven skin exfoliate and brightener, without causing dryness. It has shown success in cosmetic form, rejuvenating the skin to natural pigmentation and fading dark spots.
As you can see, these ingredients are combined to penetrate, exfoliate, absorb and renew cell growth. Total elimination of the spots will not happen overnight. It will occur with a consistent regimen of use over several months.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3577846